Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The Perfect Match for Pete

My roommate helped me this morning to realize what a good match for me was. He had gone swing dancing Tuesday night. I didn’t go, it was a different group that from last time. No Amy, so what would have been the point. Anyway, he was meeting a girl that he had gone on a date with the week before. Well apparently she had brought a friend along. Then this morning before I left for work he was telling me about it. He says that his date had brought a friend that would be a good match for me. That always makes me laugh. I like to hear the kind of girl other people, especially those that have known me for 2 months, think would be a good match for me. So I ask him, with a smirk on my face, “really, how was she a good match for me?” His answer… “She’s attractive.” Now I should say at this point that I do like attractive women. I have had many crushes on attractive women. But that’s usually not my only criteria for a decision on whether or not we would make a good match. That was actually all he had. No other reasons for her being a good match. I later found out that she’s a doctor. So that could fit into my plan to marry a rich princess. But for those of you out there looking for a match for me, now you know what to look for.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hmmm...ok I guess I'll have to scrap all the criteria that I was using to evaluate potential matches for you and use this instead. :)

WAIT-what about all the people that linked us together as "the perfect match"???? WHEW-at least I'll know that I'm considered attractive...

David said...

Did you ever watch a tv show called Perfect Match?