Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Finally, an Interview.

I have an interview tomorrow. I don’t really know too much about the job but the little I’ve heard has me pretty interested. It would involve traveling to Russia and working in labs there. Working on safety and security I think. I don’t know if I have to move to Russia or will be traveling back and forth. I think I want to travel back and forth some. Spending a few months there and then coming back for some time. I’m getting nervous about the interview. I wrote down some answers to the common questions. Like “why should we hire you” and “tell me about yourself”. That should help me to be ready for tomorrow. Still a little nervous though. I’m sure I’ll be really nervous tomorrow. I think it will be fine though. The Doc that I’ll be interviewing with has a good sense of humor. Plus most of the nervousness is anticipation. When it finally starts I should relax a little. I hope I sleep well tonight. I’ve been having trouble sleeping. Plus tonight is guild night for World of Warcraft. I’m close to level 25 and I want to get moving on levels. I’ll just have to start early so I can finish earlier.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations Pete! That would be so cool!!! Good luck at the interview-don't you dare stay up too late playing VIDEO GAMES!!!

David said...

You'll be fine Pete.