Sunday, July 30, 2006

Don’t Take your Feet Off The Pedals.

The picture below is what happens when you do. I should warn that it’s not a nice thing that happens. View at your own risk. It’s not like my leg is falling off but there’s some blood.

I went mountain biking last Saturday with my friend Ben Cramer. I was told that people that go biking with him get hurt. But there was a 3rd person with us so I figured that he would get hurt instead of me. Though it was my first time and I was borrowing a bike, whereas he had his own mountain bike. So I should have known it would be me. It was really fun even though I was scared to go down most of the hills. It drizzled most of the morning keeping us pretty cool. Thank you, Mitch, for letting me borrow your bike. I hope I didn’t kill your breaks.





6 comments:

Lori said...

oh, yea, now I am soo glad you got a digital camera...

Pete said...

want to see the scab i have now that it is starting to heal?

tiffany said...

pour some vodka on it.

Pete said...

i would be too afraid that you would want to lick my leg. you're a nice girl* and all but...


*the use of the word girl is in no way derogatory. it denotes person of the female type.

tiffany said...

good lord, i love asterisks.
seriously.

tiffany said...

um, pete?

did the wound become infected and kill you?

just wondering.

because, you know, where the heck are you and all.