Thursday, April 28, 2005

You ain't nothing but a sugar momma

I'm not so happy with roommates right now. I gotta get married. Man, that must be the life. You have a roommate to take with you where ever you go. I just moved to DC and my roommates suck. Hard to believe that I could know that after only about 3 weeks. But here I am getting kicked out of the house because they want some friend to live with them instead of me. It sucks that you have to sign contracts from day one to get people to live up to the commitments they make. Should have signed the lease first. Anyway if I was married I wouldn't have to deal with it. Even better if she's rich and I don't have to work. I'm all about being a stay at home dad/homemaker. If there's any takers on that, feel free to e-mail me. No caste bared. I like to travel, so it's alright if you're not in the US.


Extra Points if you know the reference in the title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm told our sofa's very comfortable...