Thursday, December 08, 2005

Apologies

I think I should take a minute to apologize. I didn’t realize that certain people are reading my blog. Not that they shouldn’t be. I should just be a little more careful I guess. You shouldn’t take anything that I say here too seriously. I forgot that I was writing this to keep Lori updated and that she linked my blog from hers. I wonder who else is reading my blog. Frisbee Amy, are you reading this? If you are, I miss you. Too bad I wasn’t able to play Frisbee this fall. You should call me so we can go out sometime. Amy from the Fish Market? You should call me; now that we don’t work together anymore I really want to know if that was going to be a date. Adel, I like ice cream; you can give me more any time you want. Any random customer that I’ve had that’s pissed me off, you can suck it!
Anyway, thanks for saying that my writing’s improved. That was nice of you.

6 comments:

tiffany said...

you didn't blog about getting a different job.
i was still waiting to find out if it was a date, too.
frankly, reading people's blogs has become like a new intellectual style of soap opera watching, at least for me.
and you're kind-of ruining it for me with this one.
sigh.

David said...

I wonder sometimes who reads my blog and then I think what does it matter.

Lori said...

Yeah, it's only bad when they start commenting annonymously & stirring up trouble...sigh...

Anonymous said...

Pete I'm still pissed off with you.

Anonymous said...

Pete this is really serious

Anonymous said...

I would like to add to your blog...

"And people that think posting spam to the comments of my blog is useful - well, you - can also SUCK IT! :)