Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Where Did You Learn to Count

I wrote this on Monday but couldn't post it till today because of stupid Starbucks. I'll write about that in another post though:

I’m sitting in Dulles Airport. It’s 730 am and I already have stuff to say about my trip. Usually when I fly somewhere I get Gate Z50. The farthest gate possible. That’s fine, I’m used to it. It’s the story of my life. So when I checked in today I was shocked when I saw that I had gate A1! I’m smiling as I take the shuttle to concourse A. As I walk down the steps marked Gates A1-A8, I can’t help but smile about my short walk. I get down to concourse A and THE GATES ARE NUMBERED BACKWARDS!! It starts with gate A5. Freakn A! I still had to walk the farthest distance possible. That’s my life.
I’m heading to Rochester NY to see my friends from college. Well, actually I’m going to visit Lori. The one whom I started this blog for. I’ll also get to visit with some other college friends too. This will be a better trip than the one to Minnesota. If for no other reason, I brought something to eat on the plane. There are other reasons though. I’ll get to see Pam. The laughs never stop with Pam. When I’m with Pam I never have to say anything funny. I’m usually laughing too much to get anything out. Plus I’ll get to see Mike. Mike and I were roommates my senior year in college. Mike and I always have fun. I don’t think that I’ve seen them since Christmas. This will be good week that will end too soon. Well, I don’t know when I’ll get to post this. Stupid Dulles Airport is too cheap to have free wireless. Maybe I’ll be able to do it tonight at Pam’s.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Many thanks! Where are your contact details though?

Also visit my web-site ... weight loss

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely

My homepage lestweforget.group.shef.ac.uk