Thursday, April 27, 2006

Nobody Asked Me!!

I just want to take a second to tell you all that Cingular sucks. They have been doing this ad campaign where they claim that they have the least dropped calls. They definitely didn’t ask me about dropped calls. I don’t think I’ve had a phone conversation in the last month that went more than a minute where I didn’t lose all signal and then drop a call. I’m not even talking about when I’m in the basement or driving through mountains. I mean when I’m sitting on the front steps of my house and I have 3 bars and then the next minute I have no signal. I’m also a little bitter about the whole “more bars in more places” thing. That’s not really happening either. Verizon should defiantly call me. I’d be happy to do an advertisement for them about how bad Cingular is. Of course, we wouldn’t be able to plan it out because my phone would drop the call before we got anywhere with the concept.

3 comments:

tiffany said...

ummm...
just as i clicked to your blog and saw the word cingular--my own cingular phone dropped my call.

bastards.


perhaps 'more bars in more places' refers to the bars of the jail cell i will be forced to reside in after my phone causes me to lose my mind and do something crazy.

David said...

I have never experienced cingular. Although Airtel's moto could be "more calls for you". They keep on calling me up with their recorded messages..Very annoying.

Lori said...

For me, Airtel always sends those SMSs..."Towns added in your area include..." After all the dropped calls I had with them, I wanted to SMS them back and say "Great! Now could you put a few more in the CITY I live in?"