Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Cheap Indian Shoes

My shoes are falling apart. I bought them in India about a year ago now. The glue that holds the sole to the canvas has pretty much let go. I’m not sure that they will last too much longer. It’s not a good time to have to go buy shoes. I don’t have the money to buy new ones right now. I have way more important things to spend my money on, like my new computer. But I have to use my shoes to get to work. So I may have to have to just buy new ones. My boss probably won’t pay me if I don’t go to work. What a horrible cycle. I have to go to work to get money. If only I could find a way to get rich quickly, without much work. A “get rich quick scheme”, if you will. I’ll have to see what I can come up with. I’ll let you all know.

5 comments:

James Ayrton said...

Glue them back on yourself! I once had pair of shoes held together with duck tape long after they should have been put out to die. Didn't look to professional on the wards mind you...

Lori said...

What ever happened to your plan to marry a rich wife? :)

Pete said...

I'm still accepting bids on that.

Anonymous said...

Who says you even need to wear shoes to work? It's just the man, keeping you down, man! Fight the establishment, and don't wear shoes!

NO SHOES
NO SHOES
NO SHOES

At least until winter :)

Anonymous said...

No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service!